Wednesday 29 January 2014

Barkday Competition: Tricks!

Well Blogville Boys and Girls there is now less than a week until I turn 2 years old! How exciting is that!

To celebrate just how PAWSOME I am, I'm gonna see how PAWSOME you guys can be! So, come one, come all, come see the tricksters of Blogville!

Here are the entries in my trick competition (please click on the pics if you need to see them bigger)


Entry One: Bang bang!


Chooey has the old "play dead" down to a treat! You say "bang" and she's down for the count!

---

Entry Two: Wild animal taming


Look at Finn as he tames the wild kitty! Tames it into a snuggly hug... nawwww...

---

Entry Three: Stand up straight!


Look at this girl go! Walking around on her hind legs, what a clever kitty!

---

Entry Four: Jump, jump, JUMP!


Look at my mate Ranger, flying through the air and right through that hoop!

---

Entry Five: He's on a roll!


Sammy rocks and he ROLLS!

---

Entry Six: It's a bird, it's a plane...


No, wait! That's Wally FLYING through the air!

---

Entry Seven: Sasha's disappearing act!


Sasha can make her Thanks Giving Dinner disappear before your eyes!

---

Entry Eight: Making a splash!


Whitley is an expert at bouncing a ball of off his nose... WHILE standing on a chair... In the pool! Pretty clever!

---

Entry Nine: Great Greta!


Greta has learned to push a little pram around, a pram with a mini version of herself... How cool!

---

Entry Ten: Stella statue


She... Watch, she isn't moving a muscle!

---

Entry Eleven: Restful Rory


Just like his sister Stella, Rory does a great statue impersonation!

---

Entry Twelve: Daredevil Daisy


Look at Daisy's daring climbing skills! She's can scale any puppy pen! Nothing can keep her contained!

---

Entry Thirteen: Flirty flasher?


Miro just wants someone to rub his belly, his peep thinks he's giving everyone an eyeful... Either way, we think it's clever!

--- --- ---

Wowie! You guys are all SO pawsome! Look at all the cool things you can do! I don't know how I'd chose the winner. Good think I don't have to!

It's up to you! That's right you get to vote to see who does the best trick. Just click on your favourite in the poll below.

Good luck to all the entrants!


Tricks Competition
Entry One: Bang bang!
Entry Two: Wild animal taming
Entry Three: Stand up straight!
Entry Four: Jump, jump, JUMP!
Entry Five: He's on a roll!
Entry Six: It's a bird, it's a plane...
Entry Seven: Sasha's disappearing act!
Entry Eight: Making a splash!
Entry Nine: Great Greta!
Entry Ten: Stella statue
Entry Eleven: Restful Rory
Entry Twelve: Daredevil Daisy
Entry Thirteen: Flirty flasher?
Poll Maker

Remember, voting closes at midnight on the 6th of February Australian Eastern Daylight Time, get you votes in before then. Results will be published on my Barkday, the next day!

28 comments:

  1. OMD we could hardly believe our eyes... These are all sooooooo great. THE REAL trick fur US was to try and chews just ONE to vote fur.
    What a FUN Filled post. Blogville is the mostest talented place on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD Pawsome. We so voted for the one that made us BOL but we are not saying which one Stella!!!!!!1 They were all super great. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's sure going to be hard to pick just one to vote for.
    Everyone is doing their best of showing off their talents,
    Ok we are going to vote and keep it a secret.
    Good Luck to everyone!
    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  4. We voted, BUTT it was VERY difficult.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy Mates, yes indeed very difficult to chews! Good luck everybuddy. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my so hard to choose! All so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I voted. Any dog that goes for a splash for a ball gets my vote.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to vote, but it took me to a page that said I didn't have access to the page.. so's I confuserated... hope my vote counted.
    William, you should see Whitley in action.. she plays pool ball until the people give out... she'll nevfur quit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We cast our vote!! ? all were great!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. We voted, lots of winners there

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for nr 8 in hono(u)r of Kenzie (RIP), the Westie who loved balls and pools.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow we have alot of talented animals
    It was tough but we voted
    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. What utterly pawsome entries!! Good thing you don't need to pick the winner, we have no idea how you'd do it!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doesn't seem to want to let me vote in any of the categories... tells me my email isn't authorized to view the page after I press submit...

    Oh well.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really sucks mate, wish I knew how to help. Maybe you could email me your votes and I could submit them on your behalf?

      Delete
  15. I voted for myself, because, well, somepup's gotta do it! BOL! But all da entries were pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. More great entries! It's so hard to choose only one!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my!!! These are reallys FUNNY! Whats a greats idea, I voteds for entry ten (Stella statue) I thinks you're gonna loves my latest bloggie page, I've come up with an idea for a Dress-Up Dog Contest, So please take a look and tell me what ya thinks!
    Big wet kisses,
    Enid

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a hard choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What clever friends you have indeed :) Hugs Fozziemum

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cannot vote…. I get dis message when I try: Your current account (scottierangerATgmailDOTcom) does not have access to view this page.
    If I could vote…. it would be for #12 Climbing Daisy.
    Happy Barkday Floyd!
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dang, we should have entered cuz we know lots of tricks! These are sure some talented furiends!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMD!! I loves all of them!! It was really, really hard to pick just one!! I'm gonna have to come back and thinks on it....
    PAWSOME job everyone!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I voted, but it was hard to pick just one!!!! Happy Birthday Floyd!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dougall, there are some amazing tricks out in blogville! I am so glad you could feature them. I bet you made Floyd's birthday extra special!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wahahaha. Those are adorable. We are also having a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete